Sub-Zero Repair Santa Clarita
What do we need the most during the hot summer days? We all need to cool down. One of the most effective ways to do it is having the ice maker on your side. It helps us a lot when we need to refresh our drinks, and get the desirable relief.
When you decide to buy the high quality ice maker, it is important to pick out the best producer that will guarantee years of effective performance. That is when Sub-Zero appliances come into the game to show the best productivity and result.
Sub-Zero Company has been on the kitchen appliance market for decades and has been producing refrigerators, ice makers and wine cooler since the year 1950. This number really means something, and it shows the deepest affection and its popularity among the Americans consumers.
There is no secret about the Sub-Zero appliances, and the main ingredients are basic- longevity, durably, multi-functionality and design. Yes, the appliance features are very important, but the design is also should not be left behind. People care about it and it is very important for them to perfectly fit the appliance into their kitchen interior.
This time we are going to talk specifically about the Sub-Zero ice maker that become an irreplaceable appliance in our everyday life. Do you still have some doubts in it? Then let’s have a small excurse into the main features:
- It is high volume and great for entertaining
- Approved use up to 45 C degrees
- Produces up to 23 kg of ice per day
- Advanced water filtration system
- Produces ice in air temperature up to 40 C degrees
- Easy to access control panel
- Filter indicators for clean and change
- Automatic defrost
Furthermore, you will get the chance to obtain two, five or twelve tear warranty. What else would you expect from the ice maker? It has all you need, and it will look great into your kitchen, or outdoors. The amount of ice will be enough to make happy big numbers of visitors.
Possible problems of the Sub-Zero Refrigerator or Ice Maker
Despite the high quality of the subzero appliances, they might break due to some reasons. Hence, let’s have a look on the main problems and ways to troubleshoot them:
- The ice maker does not operate normally. Check on the cord, whether it is plugged in or not. Also pay attention on the circuit breaker that needs to be reset when necessary. Sometimes the thermostat replacement may be necessary if it does not solve the problem.
- The ice cubes are too large. In this case, you will need to decrease the cube size, by opening the door and turn the cube size control down.
- The ice cubes are too small. You will need to adjust the size control knob. Also check the water supply and water inlet valve to make sure there is enough water in the unit and filter is not obstructed.
- The ice cubes are white and soft at the bottom. To solve it, open the unit door, remove the control box cover and check the filter and inlet valves for obstructions of the ice cubes. Also examine the reservoir for the possible leaks.
- Ice does not accumulate in the bin. Check the airflow, by opening the door, removing the control box cover and examining the fan to make sure it is running well. Also check the blades for breakages.
Sub-Zero Refrigerator repair Valencia
Not all of us can really solve these kinds of problems by ourselves, and it takes a bit of experience in the repairing sphere. Hence, if you have some doubts regarding the appliance issues, do not delay and call for the Sub-Zero Ice maker repair professionals.
Subzero consumers know well that there is no need to feel stress about the breakage since the subzero repair services are situated all over the US country. If you are looking for the Sub-Zero repair in Santa Clarita then you are on the right way to your excellent appliance repair.
Our professionals have years of experience in the subzero appliance repair and they constantly upgrading their knowledge to stay in fit with the latest tendencies and changes. They are all about the 100% service and even more.
The subzero repair professionals do not recommend repairing the appliance issues alone in order to escape the worsening of the situation. Very often people try to manage the situation by means of consulting the manual guide, or searching through the internet for the answers. Even worse when they call for the uncertified repairmen to fix the subzero appliance. As the result, people are getting angry and stressed because the problem was not solved and they still have to call for the certified professionals.
Do not lose your money and time, and never rely on the suspicious repairmen. The repair prices are not always as high as people think, and it all depends on how fast you react and the type of problem you have. Before calling the technician, check on your warranty to see whether it covers or not your breakage.
How to maintain the Sub-Zero Refrigerator
It is very important to treat the ice maker in the right way and look after it from time to time. When you expect the best result and service you need to understand that some certain maintenance rule must be applied.
Here is what you can do to maintain on the right way:
- Clean the condenser because its malfunctioning may be the reason why the bin does not fill with ice. You need to open the door, remove the grill at the bottom front of the freezer and vacuum any dust or debris from the condenser. Also remove any obstructions in the grill area and replace the grill.
- Clean the ice maker with ice maker cleaner. What you can do is pour the 3-4 oz. of the ice maker cleaner into the reservoir and turn the unit on to let it run for about two hours. Also, pour the hot water in the ice bin and let it melt the ice that has accumulated.
- Sanitize ice storage bin, and replace the water filter.
- Clean all of the surfaces that come in contact with the water system.
The deep cleaning needs to be done once in 6 months at a minimum.
If after all of your trying the Sub-Zero outdoor ice maker still faces troubles, than contact our subzero professionals on 323- 443- 1653 for Sub-Zero Refrigerator Repair Santa Clarita or Sub-Zero refrigerator repair Valencia.