Wolf Grill Repair
In this article we are going to discuss Wolf Brand that was acquired by Sub-Zero company in 2000, and it did made sense. These are the brands for people to see the uncompromised kitchen design and the best quality.
For more than 70 years, Wolf has been a symbol of professionalism and quality not only among regular kitchen owners, but restaurant owners as well. Now, Sub-Zero and Wolf are combining the leading-edge design together with passion for cooking.
All of the Wolf appliances are designed from the ground up to give the user the control and cooking confidence. Wolf appliances are all tested to exceed the industry standards and all of them have the best warranties for the customers to sleep peaceful at night. Wolf Brand does not have the compromises and always aimed at 100% result.
This time we are going to look more detailed at Wolf Grill that has become one of the most favorite models among the barbecue lovers. All of the Wolf grill models are easy in use and make you feel in absolute control.
To convince you even more, let’s have a look at one of the Wolf models:
- Heavy-duty classic stainless steel construction.
- Wolf signature red control knobs.
- Radiant heat from ceramic briquettes mixes with direct heat for more even heat distribution.
- Stainless steel hexagonal grates provide more heat contact to food for even grilling.
- Electric hot surface igniters operate by pushing in burner or rotisserie control knobs.
- Hood front is double lined for better insulation and to prevent exterior discoloration.
- Two halogen interior lights illuminate grilling surface.
- LED lit control knobs allow for convenient night grilling.
- Easy to clean pull-out drip tray.
- Three-position warming rack conveniently stows away when not in use.
- Hood assist system with heavy-duty extension springs for easy opening and closing.
- LP gas models include gas regulator and hose.
- Grill brush included.
How to maintain Wolf Grill
Cooking process is quite joyful, but cleaning the grill afterwards may be rather stressful thing. That’s why it is very important to clean the grill in a timely manner. There are various ways to clean the grill grates, and there many cleaning products to help you out with this job.
All you need to do is:
- After the grill grate has cooled down, remove debris with a grill brush.
- Remove the grates and clean it with soapy water.
- Remove the briquettes, shake off any ash and spray it with water.
- After you have covered the burner tubes and infrared sear burner with a plastic wrap, spray inside the grill with cleaner and let it stand.
- Wipe everything down with sponge and water.
- If there is thicker debris, apply a knife if necessary.
- To burn off grease drippings after cooking, operate the grill on high for five minutes. When the grill cools down, remove and clean the drip tray.
Remember, never clean the stainless steel when it is hot. Use the mildest cleaner and always scrub in the direction of the grain. Do not use steel wool to clean stainless steel.
During the cooking process, never leave the food unattended. If you cook with a hood closed, than cooking time will be decreased, providing with even temperature, conserving gas and improve the flavor.
Warning! When opening the hood, wear a barbecue mitt that covers your wrist, and stand to the side of the grill and lift the hood handle slowly.
These are the basic things that need to be done after each cleaning process. Don’t postpone the food spills, and keep the Wolf Grill clean not only to make it shine, but to prolong its technical life.
Wolf Outdoor Grill Repair
We have told about the Wolf grill quality, but due some external and internal problems, Wolf Grill may break down or get damaged due to some reasons. In any case, there is no need to feel sad about it, because Wolf repair centers could be found throughout the US country.
Our Wolf grill repair specialists are all certified, insured and licensed in order to provide the customers with 100% service and get the repair done properly. All of them are trained by the repair professionals in order to handle any type of the appliance problem, even the most complex one.
Our professionals are warning people to stay away from the uncertified technicians who may attract us with a low-cost price. If something goes wrong during the repair process, the uncertified technician will not be able to fix the serious problem, unlike the certified technician.
If there is a small grill problem, you can consult the manual guide of the appliance or try to consult Google for the possible answers from other consumers.
The last but not the least variant of grill repair in simply dialing 323-443-1653 and obtain a free phone consultation from Wolf repair professionals. If the appliance case is not serious, you will get the chance to repair it by yourself, but if the appliance case is rather significant, than it is recommended scheduling an appointment with a technician. For your comfort, Wolf repair center is available 7 days a week from 7 a.m. until 8 p.m. Just choose the most convenient time and Wolf repairmen will arrive with not delay.
Wolf outdoor grill repair technician will also bring all the important tools and spare parts that will help to get the repair done fast. During the repair process, the technician will explain the reason of the breakage and ways to prevent it in the future. After the job is done, the technician will clean the mess and leave you happy.
Choose the best Wolf repair in your city and get ready for the positive result!